New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SEPSIS: Emergency LECTURE made simple in HD!
Sepsis is a systemic inflammatory response syndrome or SIRS.
Help by adding tags...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Septic shock - pathophysiology and symptoms
- Learn about the pathophysiology of Sepsis and Septic Shock and the symptoms you need to look out for.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.