New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
*Gynecologic Emergencies* Gynaecological emergencies are disease conditions of the female reproductive system that threaten the life of the woman, her sexual...
Help by adding tags...
- A powerpoint covering Emergency Presentations. A lot of this is from the Oxford Handbook of clinical medicine or clinical knowledge summaries. I figure this stuff is something we should be able ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Say what? Hypertensive emergency has no universally accepted definition. Actual numbers are often used to define hypertensive emergency, though strictly speaking a hypertensive emergency is any ele...
NHS trust is charged with corporate manslaughter over woman’s death after emergency caesarean
- Prosecutors have launched a corporate manslaughter prosecution against an NHS trust in the case of a 30 year old primary school teacher who died after an emergency caesarean section.
CorGENIX ReEBOV Antigen Rapid Test Kit approved by WHO for emergencies |
- For the past year and a half, the Ebola virus has affected thousands, claiming over 11,000 lives to date. The disease is now considered contained, and Libe
- *Emergency Radiology* The goal of the Emergency Radiology section is to provide high quality, timely, final readings to all Emergency Radiology patients and ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more