New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Errors in Emergency Medicine: Rapid Sequence Intubation
*Rapid Sequence Intubation* Rapid sequence intubation (RSI) is a medical procedure involving a prompt induction of general anesthesia and subsequent intubati...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Clearing an Airway Obstruction in an Infant or Child
- How developmental characteristics of infants & children affect emergency medicine.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
PALS Basic Life Support by ACLS Certification Institute
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Basic Life Support whiteboard videoby the ACLS Certification Institute. Our PALS training series covers everything you...
Emergency Paediatric Intubation for the Infrequent Intubator
- Link HERE
Should we stop looking at first look intubation rates?
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
This video has been removed by the user.
Aortoiliac Occlusive Disease
- Slideshow includes overview, clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment and procedures.