New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bacteria-infected baby dies at Glasgow 'super-hospital' - BBC News
A baby dies at Scotland's newest children's hospital campus after becoming infected with harmful bacteria that has also affected five other infants.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Huddles 'help children's hospital care' - BBC News
- It's good to talk, we're always told. And now child health expert Dr Peter Lachman says "huddles" - informal meetings of hospital staff - are a simple way of improving children's hospital care.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
South Korea hospital 'is source of many Mers cases' - BBC News
- A hospital in Seoul suspends services after being identified as the source of almost half the cases in the outbreak of the Mers virus.
A&E waiting times at Glasgow hospital improve but remain below target - BBC News
- A&E waiting times at Scotland's newest hospital have improved since trouble-shooters arrived - but they are still below standard.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!