New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Early Animal Exposure Decreases Childhood Asthma Risk
Exposure to dogs or farm animals early in life decreases the risk for childhood asthma, a new study has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gut Bacteria Disparities Offer Clues to Asthma Etiology
- Children at the highest risk for asthma had a lower abundance of four bacteria in their gut in their first 3 months of life, a critical period that may offer future opportunities for prevention.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…