New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Global health experts warn of a “looming co-epidemic” of tuberculosis and diabetes
More needs to be done to tackle the growth in the number of patients who have both tuberculosis (TB) and diabetes, global health experts have said.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Who is protecting health professionals from abuse and assaults? | Declan Green
- Declan Green: The stabbing of a neurosurgeon in Melbourne has led to calls for greater security. We have a duty to protect the medical staff working to treat patients
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
The health coaches from Dunkin’ Donuts
- Peer to peer health coaching exists in many forms, writes Sophie Arie. She describes a US model that is popular with patients and moves toward more coaching in the UK
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials