New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Global health experts warn of a “looming co-epidemic” of tuberculosis and diabetes
More needs to be done to tackle the growth in the number of patients who have both tuberculosis (TB) and diabetes, global health experts have said.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Who is protecting health professionals from abuse and assaults? | Declan Green
- Declan Green: The stabbing of a neurosurgeon in Melbourne has led to calls for greater security. We have a duty to protect the medical staff working to treat patients
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
The health coaches from Dunkin’ Donuts
- Peer to peer health coaching exists in many forms, writes Sophie Arie. She describes a US model that is popular with patients and moves toward more coaching in the UK
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.