New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Approves Mepolizumab (Nucala) for Severe Asthma
The FDA has approved mepolizumab (Nucala, GlaxoSmithKline) in combination with other asthma medications for maintenance treatment of patients aged 12 years or older with severe asthma.
Help by adding tags...
- Case history with pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment. Patient details changed to preserve anonymity.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Tiotropium (Spiriva Respimat) Gets Asthma Indication in US
- The FDA approved a once-daily dose, delivered in two puffs, for long-term maintenance treatment of asthma in people aged 12 years and older.
Tutorial on Treatment of Asthma
- Treatment of asthma including the various medications for a severe exacerbation.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!