New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Weaning Mechanical Ventilation with Dr. Cavallazzi
Dr. Rodrigo Cavallazzi discusses steps toward ventilator liberation including spontaneous breathing trial and other parameters to indicate readiness to wean....
Help by adding tags...
Modes of Mechanical Ventilation
- A discussion of the various types of ventilators with a focus on the various ventilator modes and types of ventilator cycles. Also presented is the topic of pressure support ventilation (PSV)
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 5 of 5
- Understand the process of liberating (weaning) patients from a mechanical ventilator and extubation with this clear explanation from Dr. Roger Seheult. Video...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 4 of 5
- Dr. Roger Seheult illustrates ventilator settings related to various clinical scenarios in video 4 of 5 on mechanical ventilation. Examples include managing ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 4 of 5 - YouTube
- Dr. Roger Seheult illustrates ventilator settings related to various clinical scenarios in video 4 of 5. Examples include managing COPD (chronic obstructive ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 3 of 5
- Dr. Seheult explains how to recognize changes peak and plateau pressures, and the medical causes of these changes (bronchospasm, mucus secretions, pulmonary ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 2 of 5
- Understand mechanical ventilation with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. The discussion on ventilator modes including AC, PEEP, CPAP, and others i...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly
- Understand mechanical ventilation with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Includes a discussion on simplifying the different modes of ventilation (...