New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Minimizing Donor-Site Morbidity After Breast Reconstruction
This novel closure technique may be an effective means of minimizing abdominal wall donor-site morbidity after TRAM flap breast reconstruction.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Thrombotic effects may delay immediate breast reconstruction after mastectomy
- Immediate breast reconstruction following mastectomy is becoming more prevalent.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Incorporating Single-Stage Implant Breast Reconstruction
- Find out about the benefits of less invasive, single-stage procedures for breast reconstruction after mastectomy.
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials