New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hormone Therapy, Late Menopause Boost Basal Cell Carcinoma Risk
Women who use menopausal hormone therapy (MHT), as well as those who go through menopause late, are at increased risk of basal cell carcinoma (BCC), new findings show.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Basal Cell Carcinoma Sheet
- A quick fact sheet on basal cell carcinoma
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Basal Cell Carcinoma: This pink, pearly, translucent, dome-shaped papule with telangiectasias is characteristic of basal cell carcinoma.”
- “Basal Cell Carcinoma: This pink, pearly, translucent, dome-shaped papule with telangiectasias is characteristic of basal cell carcinoma.”
More women now using compounded hormones without understanding the risks
- From 28% to 68% of women using hormones at menopause take compounded, so-called 'bioidentical' hormones, but women don't understand the risks of these unapproved, untested treatments, shows an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!