New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blood seeping from the walls, killer doctors: ICU hallucinations haunt a staggering number of patients
The doctors were standing in the corner of Cheryl Misak’s room, wearing little Christmas party hats. Then, they stripped naked...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted almost 5 years ago
With the slightest exertion, searing nerve pain shot up her body like fire, from the soles of her feet to her neck. She couldn’t sleep; the sounds of the ICU stayed with her for a year — the whoosh and beep of the ventilator, the patients moaning in pain
The Nosology of Descriptive Psychopathology from a Philosophical Perspective
- In the initial interviews with patients who suffer psychotic symptoms, it might be striking that the usage of terminology of descriptive psychopathology lingers on an arbitration of knowledge of 't...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.