New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vera Video Game FDA Cleared to Bring Virtual Rehab Specialist Home (VIDEO) |
Reflexion Health, a company out of San Diego, CA, received FDA clearance for its Microsoft Kinect-powered exercise game to be marketed as a rehabilitation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute heart failure patients should be seen by specialist teams, says NICE
- All hospitals admitting patients with suspected acute heart failure should provide a specialist heart failure service based on a cardiology ward, say new draft guidelines from the National Institut...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Video games can power up from merely fun to meaningful experiences
- It may be game over for critics who claim that video games are nothing more than a fun diversion.
Close-up on the 'most ambitious video game' - BBC News
- It started as a developer's "mid-life crisis". Soon, a huge game - featuring numerous galaxies built using algorithms, not designers - will be ready to play.
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
- Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.
Will Doctors Soon Be Prescribing Video Games For Mental Health?
- Dozens of games and apps claim to improve your memory or make you smarter or reduce stress. But do they really? Developers say the next step is clinically valid proof of cognitive gains.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials