New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treating Hidradenitis Suppurativa
New treatments using biologics, laser modalities and other novel agents are providing clinicians with better ways of managing hidradenitis suppurativa, a chronic disease of the follicular unit.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
FDA Clears Adalimumab (Humira) for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The TNF blocker becomes the first and only FDA-approved agent for treatment of moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!