New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetic Variations Linked to Chemotherapy Damage for Ovaries
Genetic variations are associated with post-treatment ovarian function in young breast cancer patients receiving cyclophosphamide, new data suggest.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Shotgun Histology Ovary
- Shotgun Histology Ovary
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Surgeon who removed ovary by mistake is allowed to continue practising
- A registrar who removed a healthy ovary from a pregnant woman with appendicitis instead of her appendix has been allowed to continue practising, after a Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service panel...
Baby born from ovary frozen in mother's childhood - BBC News
- A woman in Belgium is the first in the world to give birth to a baby using transplanted ovarian tissue frozen when she was still a child, doctors say.
Why I Removed My Healthy Breasts And Ovaries • Dear BuzzFeed
- “I felt like a ticking time bomb.” Check out more awesome BuzzFeedYellow videos! http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedyellow MUSIC Spark One Moment Of Peace Licensed via ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...