New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Screening for Asymptomatic Atrial Fibrillation
Opinion from JAMA — Asymptomatic Atrial Fibrillation — The Case for Screening to Prevent Stroke
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Chloe Anne Henderson
Medical Student - Queens Belfast
Posted about 3 years ago
NHS Cervical Screening Programme
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials