New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Technology Based Self-Management Tools for Hypertension
What are patient's attitudes and concerns when it comes to using technology-based tools such as apps or web sites for self-management of hypertension?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
GPs urge government to create a national self care strategy
- GPs have urged the government to create a national self care strategy and stop “stoking unrealistic patient expectations.”
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!