New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists breach brain barrier to treat sick patient - BBC News
For the first time, doctors breach the human brain's protective layer to deliver chemotherapy to a tumour.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Does brain structure determine your political views? - BBC News
- Timandra Harkness investigates whether our political views are linked to the physical make-up of our brains.
Tinnitus mapped inside human brain - BBC News
- For the first time, brain signals relating to the constant ringing noise of tinnitus have been mapped across a wide area inside a patient's brain.
The drug to slow Alzheimer's? - BBC News
- The first details of how a drug could slow the pace of brain decline for patients with early stage Alzheimer's disease have emerged.
Brithdir Care Home: NMC says poor care led to patient deaths - BBC News
- A Nursing and Midwifery Council panel says patients died as a direct result of their poor care at Brithdir Care Home, near Bargoed between 2004 and 2006.