New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Approves Cotellic as Part of Melanoma Combination
The MEK inhibitor cobimetinib (Cotellic, Roche) works with already-approved vemurafenib for the treatment of advanced melanoma that is BRAF mutation-positive.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Anti-PD-1 Agents Superior to Others in Advanced Melanoma
- Outcomes were better with anti-PD-1 therapy than with conventional treatment or anti-CTLA-4 therapy, a new meta-analysis has demonstrated.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
ANS Drugs - Mind Map