New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Victoria Derbyshire breast cancer diary: First chemo cycle - BBC News
BBC presenter Victoria Derbyshire records a video diary of her first cycle of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with breast cancer in July.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Breast cancer drug Kadcyla price reduction urged - BBC News
- The medicines watchdog for England and Wales says it is disappointed that the drug company Roche will not reduce the price of a new breast cancer drug for the NHS.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)