New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Anorexia Nervosa Psychiatry Clinical Case
Help by adding tags...
A beautifully hand-drawn tutorial explaining Anorexia Nervosa.
on Wednesday 11th November 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Psychiatry Drugs Slideshow
- A PowerPoint presentation created for revision purposes of psychiatry meds.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Five Tips to Avoid Emergency Medicine Burnout
- I was recently asked by Dr. Nico Pineda from Chile to provide some advice on a career of emergency medicine. Specifically Nico wanted to know how to avoid burnout. I came up with a top five list. W...
Jodie Mill’s poster presentation of Aeromedical Retrieval of Acute Psychiatric patients
- Jodie Mills shows her poster aeromedical retrieval of psychiatric patients @aeromedsociety @FlightNurses #aeromed15 pic.twitter.com/Q421bRMAuA— Andrew Berry (@AndrewBBerry) August 20, 2015 //platfo...
Psychiatry Lecture: Anxiety Disorders
- A presentation on ‘Anxiety Disorders’ that systematically goes through the Clinical features, Epidemiology, Aetiology, Management and Prognosis of the follow...
Top 10 Medical Technologies in 2015
- Let’s see the top trends and technologies that will shape the year 2015 in medicine and healthcare!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.