New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ticagrelor and Science: Is the Dyspnea Really Worth It?
Dr Melissa Walton-Shirley reports on the presentation about the long-term tolerability of ticagrelor in PEGASUS vs the results of her experience with the drug.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mod 1-7. Introduction to mechanisms of cough
- Lecture notes
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cough - Clinical perspectives and therapy
- Cough: Clinical perspectives and therapy.
- Recurrent Cough This is a very common complain for children. Common causes include:
Can NYHA's classification of "dyspnea" be used in pneumology?
- Some of my professors said that NYHA's classification can only be used in the cardiological context, whiles others said that it can also be used in pneumology. So what is the universally accepted p...
COUGH CPR • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
Dr. Smith's ECG Blog: Weakness and Dyspnea with a Sine Wave. It's not what you think!
- Instructive ECGs in Clinical Context ----Archives, Popular Posts, and an Index of all ECGs are down the right-hand side.