New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NEJM Study: Mutations ID'd That Lead to Melanoma
An analysis of gene mutations showed that the path to melanoma varied according to precursor lesion, that 'high-risk' lesions had genetic markers, and that UV light played a role throughout.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gene mutations may predict melanoma response to immunotherapies
- Melanoma patients whose tumors test positive for mutations in the NRAS gene were more likely to benefit from new immunotherapy drugs, according to a new study led by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Gene alterations in melanoma may predict immunotherapy outcomes
- Among melanoma patients who were treated with immunotherapies, those whose tumors had mutations in the gene NRAS had better response and treatment outcomes than those whose tumors did not have...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.