New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atypical Spitz Nevi
Atypical Spitz nevi can present a diagnostic challenge. How are they differentiated from malignant melanoma, and what management strategies are recommended?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dermascanner, an Automatic Full Body 3D Skin Mole Analyzer |
- Skin cancer screenings can be very time consuming, so lately there have been systems designed that take high resolution full-body photos and compare them a
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!