New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cognitive Bias Song
Help by adding tags...
Song on the various types of cognitive bias for AP Psychology students.
on Thursday 12th November 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Academic General Practitioner - King's College London
Posted about 4 years ago
Another way to help remember biases!
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The Cranial Nerves Song
- The Cranial Nerve Song for Med Students and anyone learning the topic! The lyrics give the functions of each cranial nerve, and also the foramen of exit and ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
KeyLIME 89: Clinical Reasoning and the Clinician Educator
- The Key Literature in Medical Education podcast tackles a hot topic in #meded right now – clinical reasoning (aka diagnostic error). I should acknowledge my conflict of interest up front, as I cond...
20 cognitive biases that screw up your decisions
- Business insider have rounded up the most common biases that screw up our decision-making.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials