New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Deeper Grasp of Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
Two unrelated studies provide deeper insights into chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Peripheral Neuropathy Tutorial
- A brief explanation on peripheral neuropathies.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Apoptosis and the response to chemotherapy
- Apoptosis and response to chemotherapy
Neurology - Topic - 18 Peripheral neuropathy
- Neurology - Topic - 18 Peripheral neuropathy
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals