New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Maternal deaths fell 44% since 1990 – UN
Maternal mortality has fallen by 44% since 1990, United Nations agencies and the World Bank Group reported today.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Maternal deaths falling worldwide, says WHO - BBC News
- Maternal deaths have fallen worldwide, dropping by 45% since 1990, according to new figures.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...