New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treatment for swallowing difficulties in hereditary ataxia | Cochrane
We reviewed the evidence for management of swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) in people with one of the many hereditary ataxias.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Therapy for inclusion body myositis | Cochrane
- We reviewed the evidence from clinical trials about the effects of drug treatments for inclusion body myositis (IBM). We did not include trials of exercise or management of swallowing difficulties,...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Neuro-Spinal Scaffold for Repair of Spinal Cord Injuries: Interview with InVivo CEO |
- InVivo Therapeutics, a company in Cambridge, MA, is developing a new way to treat patients with acute thoracic spinal cord injuries, a patient population t
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials