New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Drug Monitoring Program Could Curb Prescription Drug Abuse
Indiana's prescription drug monitoring program has changed the way some pharmacists dispense controlled substances, results from a new survey show.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Legally high? Teenagers and prescription drug abuse
- Legal drugs such as OxyContin now kill more people than heroin and cocaine combined.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Oxycodone overdose deaths drop 25 percent after launch of Prescgram
- Oxycodone-related deaths dropped 25 percent after Florida implemented its Prescription Drug Monitoring Program in late 2011 as part of its response to the state's prescription drug abuse...
Despite broad awareness, only half of doctors use prescription drug monitoring programs
- Survey finds that usability barriers dampen participation yet nearly three-quarters who use state databases report prescribing fewer opioidsIn a new survey, researchers...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.