New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Renal System (GFR) Glomerular Filtration Rate
Glomerular Filtration Rate is an important physiological mechanism to understand for USMLE, and Medical Sciences in general.
Help by adding tags...
Podcast: Renal function and Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)
- Today we look at renal function as requested on a blood test and the eGFR, which is now in vogue for measurement of a patient’s baseline renal function. The NSF recommends that kidney functi...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Reabsorption and Excretion Tutorial (Renal Physiology)
- Physiology lecture on the reabsoption and excretion of electrolytes and waste products in the renal tubules.