New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SPRINT Trial: Dr Paul Whelton Interviewed
Dr John Mandrola interviews the principal investigator of the late-breaking trial from the AHA on intensive vs standard management of hypertension.
Help by adding tags...
Improved picture of the gut provided by new imaging agent
- A multi-institutional team of researchers has developed a new nanoscale agent for imaging the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Scientists must reduce antibiotic use in experiments
- Scientists should reduce antibiotic use in lab experiments - according to a researcher at the University of East Anglia.
Sugar Suppresses Body's Stress Response
- But soothing effect could have damaging long-term consequences, say researchers.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)