New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epilepsy Risk May Be Higher After Pertussis Infection
Young children with hospital-diagnosed pertussis infections had a higher risk for epilepsy later compared with children who did not have pertussis, but the absolute risk was still low.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acid-reducing medications sharply raise risk of C. diff. bacteria infection in kids
- Researchers caution against overuse of these drugs in pediatric patientsInfants and children who are given prescription acid-reducing medications face a substantially...
Q&A | Ticlid: Increase risk for Infection
- Question and answer session on Ticlid.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.