New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CDC Wants MSM Status Added to Meningococcal Case Reports
From 2012 to 2015, 527 cases were documented among men aged 18 to 64 years in this population.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: protecting the private good?
- After revelations that the CDC is receiving some funding from industry, Jeanne Lenzer investigates how it might have affected the organisation’s decisions
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!