New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
When to STOP Resuscitation by Roger Harris - Intensive Care Network
When to STOP Resuscitation: Roger Harris shows us just how complex decisions about resuscitation can be and when stopping can be the right thing to do.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The First Five Minutes of Resuscitation
- https://vimeo.com/99883063 Ten minute screencast describing an expanded ABCs mnemonic. Mobile
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Cliff Reid - When Should Resuscitation Stop
- Cliff Reid delivers another moving talk on when we should, and especially when we shouldn't stop when resuscitating.
Cognitive Stop Points to Avoid Resuscitation Errors
- Vasopressor stop points, cognitive stop points, and other ramblings...
Advanced Haemodynamic Simulation - Intensive Care Network
- Dr Laurence Weinberg performs physiological experiments on his volunteer to demonstrate the use of the Flo Trac Advanced Haemodynamic Monitoring system. Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
JICS Cast July 2014 - Intensive Care Network
- JICS Cast July 2014 is a podcast featuring articles published in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society: Diabetic ketoacidosis, ECHO for PE and much more
Brown - Get Published! - Intensive Care Network
- Anthony Brown shares his tips and tricks to maximise the chance for your paper to get published. This is a fantastic podcast which comes neatly packaged within 15 minutes.