New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Squalamine Boosts Anti-VEGF Effect in Macular Degeneration
The addition of squalamine lactate to ranibizumab did not reduce the number of injections in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration, but it did improve visual acuity.
Help by adding tags...
New potential treatment for age-related macular degeneration offers hope to patients as phase III trials begin in Bristol, UK
- Patients in Bristol suffering from geographic atrophy can now enroll in the phase III clinical program for lampalizumab, a drug being investigated for this form of age-related macular...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
FDA approves new treatment for diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded the approved use for Eylea (aflibercept) injection to treat diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema.
Pegpleranib Promising as Macular Degeneration Pretreatment
- Pretreatment with the anti-PDGF pegpleranib increases the effectiveness of anti-VEGF therapy, according to a small pilot study,
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!