New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Asthma: No Clear Winners in Combination Treatment in Blacks
A randomized trial showed no benefit to long-acting beta-agonists over tiotropium in combination with inhaled corticosteroid for improving outcomes in black adults with asthma.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sublingual immunotherapy for asthma | Cochrane
- We assessed the evidence on the use of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for people with asthma compared with placebo or with normal treatment for asthma. We focused on whether SLIT is a good treatme...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
CHMP Backs Mepolizumab for Severe Eosinophilic Asthma
- The European Medicines Agency committee recommended approval of the novel anti-IL-5 biologic as add-on maintenance treatment in adults with severe refractory eosinophilic asthma.
Persistence of Asthma Following Allergen Avoidance and ProTh2
- Find out more about the molecular mechanisms underlying persistent abnormal dendritic cell function and asthma.
Tutorial on Treatment of Asthma
- Treatment of asthma including the various medications for a severe exacerbation.
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!