New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibiotic resistance: World on cusp of 'post-antibiotic era' - BBC News
Bacteria are now resistant to drugs of last resort meaning the world is on the cusp of a "post-antibiotic era", warn scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Q&A: Antibiotic resistance - BBC News
- Why are many antibiotic drugs no longer working and who is to blame?
Bacteria Mind Map
Antibiotic resistance now 'global threat', WHO warns - BBC News
- Resistance to antibiotics poses a "major global threat" to public health, according to a report by the World Health Organization.
Minister 'open-minded' on legal high solutions - BBC News
- Crime minister Norman Baker says "all options" are being considered on the problem of legal highs, after the Home Office ruled out licensing of shops.
Record 'fake drugs' haul worth £16m by UK agency - BBC News
- Dangerous counterfeit and unlicensed medicines worth nearly £16m have been seized in a record haul by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!