New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heel Bone Density Lower After ACL Injury/Repair in Adolescence
Adolescent boys with an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair may be at risk for lower bone mineral density (BMD) of the calcanei and associated fracture, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NYU study identifies teens at risk for hashish use
- The recent increase in popularity of marijuana use coupled with more liberal state-level polices has begun to change the landscape of adolescent marijuana use.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Pivot Shift Test - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video the Pivot Shift test for Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on tw...
FDA Strengthens Fracture Warning for Canagliflozin
- New clinical trial data for canagliflozin confirmed previously noted risk about fractures and reduced bone mineral density in the hip and spine, prompting the FDA to revise the product label.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.