New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anti-PD-1 Agents Superior to Others in Advanced Melanoma
Outcomes were better with anti-PD-1 therapy than with conventional treatment or anti-CTLA-4 therapy, a new meta-analysis has demonstrated.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)