New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Upsurge in Female Opioid Addiction Tied to Prescribed Pain Meds
Women are disproportionately affected by opioid addiction from prescription painkillers, new research shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Madigan Army Medical Center receives $1M to study alternative pain therapies
- Researchers at Madigan Army Medical Center will soon start studying new ways to address chronic pain thanks to a $1 million, three-year research grant from the U.S.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...