New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Graphene | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why's Graphene Great? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 12th Dec 2010 - Why's Graphene Great?
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Graphene: A new tool for fighting cavities and gum disease?
- Dental diseases, which are caused by the overgrowth of certain bacteria in the mouth, are among the most common health problems in the world.
Getting to grips with graphene - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 10th Aug 2015 - Getting to grips with graphene
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.