New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
US States Fall Short in Curbing Teen Substance Use
Nearly half of the states do not make the grade when it comes to employing evidence-based policies and programs for curbing teen substance misuse.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Socially anxious youth in treatment can enhance recovery through simple service tasks
- This century's increase in addiction issues among U.S. youth may be related to their developmental need to fit in, particularly youth with social anxiety disorder (SAD), which could exacerbate...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Sipping Alcohol And Later Substance Abuse In Teens • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
Withdrawal of treatment from “dying” teenager to be reconsidered by court after he defies expectations
- A blind teenager with a brain tumour who was expected to die within two weeks after a High Court judge authorised doctors to discontinue treatment is still alive three months later and is to have h...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.