New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transplant Outcome and Carbapenem-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria
Find strategies to minimize this emerging threat in the vulnerable population of solid organ transplant recipients.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunology and Serology (transplantation reactions)
- Types of graft types of graft reaction.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Vocabulary words for List of Gram positive and Gram Negative Bacteria. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
Penis transplant surgeon, André van der Merwe, becomes medical superstar
- Doctor who performed first successful penis transplant inundated with requests from around the world to share his expertise
Ophthalmologists uncover autoimmune process that causes rejection of secondary corneal transplants
- UT Southwestern Medical Center ophthalmologists have identified an important cause of why secondary corneal transplants are rejected at triple the rate of first-time corneal transplants.
Cook Medical's Zenith Alpha Thoracic Endovascular Graft OK'ed in U.S. |
- Cook Medical received approval to introduce the Zenith Alpha thoracic endovascular graft in the United States, a device used to treat isolated lesions with
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)