New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High Physical Activity Tied to Poor Asthma Control in Females
The link was not found in boys and young men. Findings suggested a need for extra attention in asthma treatment for highly active girls and young women.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Tutorial on Treatment of Asthma
- Treatment of asthma including the various medications for a severe exacerbation.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
MI-GENES: Disclosing Genetic Risk for CHD May Lower LDL-C Levels
- "This is reaching toward the holy grail of cardiology" of how to better estimate risks to prevent cardiac events, said the researchers. "We're moving toward a very personalized disease assessment."
Cataract Surgery Has Benefits in Patients With Dementia
- Cataract surgery improves vision, cognitive function, and neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia, a new study shows.
Is There a Future for Axillary Surgery in Breast Cancer?
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy is performed in most breast cancer cases, but a pair of experts believe that it and other axillary surgery will cease to serve much of a purpose in the future.
The 41st Edition of Grays Anatomy
- Purchase your copy of Gray's Anatomy 41e here: http://bit.ly/1Kogj1N Visit our bookstore to shop for this title: US & Latin America: http://bit.ly/16mVKhy Ca...