New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Is There a Future for Axillary Surgery in Breast Cancer?
Sentinel lymph node biopsy is performed in most breast cancer cases, but a pair of experts believe that it and other axillary surgery will cease to serve much of a purpose in the future.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
MI-GENES: Disclosing Genetic Risk for CHD May Lower LDL-C Levels
- "This is reaching toward the holy grail of cardiology" of how to better estimate risks to prevent cardiac events, said the researchers. "We're moving toward a very personalized disease assessment."
Cataract Surgery Has Benefits in Patients With Dementia
- Cataract surgery improves vision, cognitive function, and neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia, a new study shows.
High Physical Activity Tied to Poor Asthma Control in Females
- The link was not found in boys and young men. Findings suggested a need for extra attention in asthma treatment for highly active girls and young women.
The 41st Edition of Grays Anatomy
- Purchase your copy of Gray's Anatomy 41e here: http://bit.ly/1Kogj1N Visit our bookstore to shop for this title: US & Latin America: http://bit.ly/16mVKhy Ca...