New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neuromyelitis Optica Linked to High Miscarriage Risk
Women who have neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder are at an increased risk for miscarriage and preeclampsia during pregnancy, a new study has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials