New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CHMP Recommends EU Approval for Brivaracetam
The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use recommends marketing approval for brivaracetam (Briviact, UCB Pharma SA) as adjunctive therapy for partial-onset seizures.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Santen announces approval of Ikervis for EU Marketing Authorization
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has announced it received approval of the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for Ikervis from the European Commission.
Man-made pollution may be affecting deep-sea fish
- Following similar findings in mountain lakes and coastal waters, scientists suggest human-caused pollution may be having pathological effects on deep-sea fish.
How many geckos to hold up a human? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 25th May 2015 - How many geckos to hold up a human?
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!