New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fluids and Electrolytes
FE content for NR281
Help by adding tags...
Renal review - Electrolytes and Acid Base
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Myths in DKA Management - emdocs
- Anand Swaminathan, MD MPH (@EMSwami) addresses four myths in DKA management: VBG vs ABG, electrolytes, bicarb administration, and insulin boluses.
Tooth/Organ Relationship Chart (includes glands & elements)
- Designed by Dr. Todd Ravins & Stephen Weisz. Graphics by Gina Fiore. Source: http://beejweir.tumblr.com/post/25441127256/toothorgan-relationship-chart-includes-glands
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...