New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Seizures in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 Years
This report assessed the incidence and causes of seizures in children and adolescents, as well as sociodemographic characteristics of children with seizures as compared to the general population.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to manage the first seizure in an adult
- Stream How to manage the first seizure in an adult by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Almost 1 in 5 adults with epilepsy may have symptoms of ADHD, study finds
- A new study is the first to report that nearly 1 in 5 adults with epilepsy may also have ADHD, which may have implications for the treatment of epileptic patients.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!