New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - ACOG
Abnormal uterine bleeding can have many causes: fibroids, endometrial hyperplasia, contraceptives such as IUDs, or infection. Find out more in this patient FAQ.<br/>
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted over 4 years ago
Thank you! It is also a good idea to look on the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists' society website. It has lots of useful information as well.
Shotgun Histology Ovary
- Shotgun Histology Ovary
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Core Clinical Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Third Edition
- You've read your textbook and your course notes. Now you need to apply your knowledge to real life clinical situations. The problem-solving approach of Core Clinical Cases guides you to think of th...
Textbook of Gynaecology
The day I removed a toy dinosaur from a woman's vagina
- At first I thought my patient had a bad case of thrush. How wrong I was
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
- Comprehensive coverage on gynecologic disorders most importantly menstrual abnormalities, infertility, contraception, urinary problems, cancer, endoscopy and ultrasound in gynecology. A unique feat...
Ovarian Cysts: Functional or Neoplastic, Benign or Malignant?
- Clinicians must know the different types of ovarian cysts, treatment options, and indications for referral to a gynecologic oncologist. Do you know how to best manage this condition in your patients?